Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Madness!


GO Gamecocks!

Its been a while since I have blogged so here goes! Lots to catch up on! Walker started playing t-ball recently (pictures to come) He is on the Tarheels team, which he and Conor are both thrilled about and he looks so darn cute in his uniform and baseball hat! T-ball has sparked some interest in baseball so Big Daddy (my Dad) gave Conor some tickets to take Walker to a Carolina Baseball game! It was the coldest day in March so they bundled up and headed out! I had to take some pics because they looked so cute! Especially Walker in his garnet and black (gamecock colors) and camoflage! It reminded me so much of my redneck brother back in the day when we used to go to gamecock games and he would rock his gamecock stuff with him camo stuff! True South Carolinians know what I am talking about!

I thought the two of them looked so cute in this picture and I especially love Walker's facial expressions!

I was so worried because our good friends The Dormans were coming to town for Easter weekend and we decided to go to the beach for the weekend! I was worried that I would have to sacrifice my seeing them, but we ended up getting to spend some good time with them Friday afternoon! You'll notice Zach is carrying on Walker's tradition with the tie die shirt! I hear from Marcy that he will not take it off. Walker went through a phaze with that shirt wear he called it his rainbow shirt and he seriously didn't take it off for a week. I think I had to hide it from him to finally get it off of him.

After Conor got home Friday we headed for the beach! I was so excited I actually had the car packed and the house was immaculate (so not me) and we were waiting in the driveway! I had not been to the beach since last summer and I had not seen my sister of my nephews since Christmas! The most exciting part was that this was the first Easter that Conor got to come spend the entire weekend with us at the beach! Did I mention I love his new job!

William 9

On Saturday we played on the beach for a while and took a long walk with the boys! The weather was incredible and William and Walker splashed in the ocean for a long time, but it was too cold for us! Later we had a golf cart ride and an egg hunt!



Walker will always pose for a picture!

Julian is never that excited to pose but always takes the best pictures! We had an awesome day in the sun with them and even caught a late afternoon movie and fabulous dinner at a new restaurant at Litchfield. Conor actually got to play golf with Dad... he was very excited! Sunday we woke up andWalker found his Easter basket and we headed to Robin's church! David sang an awesome song that he wrote for Easter. I can't remember any of the lyrics, but it really touched me. It was written from the point of view of the soldiers who crucified Christ. It showed how we just try to follow the worldly rules and commands of the world and in that we may be missing out on our savior.



Cousins are the best!

So are Daddy's!



3 comments:

Beth said...

You and your family are precious! Thanks for being such an inspiration and role model!

Cotters R Us said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited to hear from you. Your blog is awesome! I miss you guys alot. Walker is growing up. He looks like a big boy now. Keep in touch!

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

I love the new pictures!!! I also, love cousins!!! Spending time with family for Holidays can't be beat! I am so happy to see that you all had a GREAT Easter! Can't wait to see you and the family at the next Tarheels game!