Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pepperoni, Macaroni, and McDonalds

Ok so I know its crazy that this is my second post this week, but I had to share the humor that I woke up to yesterday! Yesterday morning Walker rolled over and the first words out of his mouth were, "I Love Pepperoni!" with much expression! Conor and I both laughed and I said, "What made you say that?" Walker then goes on to say, "Because we had Macaroni and Cheese last night!" with just as much expression. Conor and I laughed some more and then he busted out, "Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba I'm Loving it!" At this point we are rolling on the floor with laughter! He went from pepperoni to macaroni to Mikey D's in all of 10 seconds! I don't know what he was dreaming about but he must have been doing some good eating! Its these moments when you are up and getting ready in the morning and dreading all that you have to do in the day that being a parent is so great! No one can make me laugh that hard at 7:30 in the morning! I do love my little goober!
Thought I would share the laughs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and commented because I couldn't quite remember what your address was. I was trying all kinds of combinations! I had fun the other night, too. It was nice to be with some adults for a little while.

kellybollman said...

this is such a fun post. Hey! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love checking in on you guys via facebook and here. maybe this summer, we can meet up with Katie & kiddos by the pool. that would be awesome!