Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day!

We had an awesome long weekend at the beach for the 4th of July! It was not nearly long enough, but it was great to get away and enjoy each other some! We left Thursday night and stopped in Florence for dinner with Kay Kay and Gene! Then we headed on to Wilmington! Some highlights include the beach, pool, boogy boarding, laying in the sun, hotdogs on frisbee plates, and Walker making friends to dig a 5 foot hole with on the beach! Some not so high lights included Walker stepping on a cactus and having a billion little spurs in his feet, and Conor's sunburn!

This was taken right before we left to go down to the river front for the awesome fireworks!

Love these little pink cheeks!



Digging the biggest hole ever!



On Daddy's shoulders for the fireworks. It was hot and crowded probably something we would not have ventured out to do without Walker, but he loved it!!! That makes it sooo worth it!




I am always the one taking the pictures so we had to make sure I got in a few this time! Everytime I took a picture of Walker he took one of me!

I love this next one of Walker as he watches the fireworks! He is so cute whenever we do something fun I think I spend more time watching his reactions than I do watching what we are doing!




Overall it was a great weekend and The Dungan Family needed to get out of town for a while! Walker shed a few tears as we left this morning, and I have to admit I was pretty sad too! Back to reality it is! A little while ago Conor said, "I don't want to go to work tomorrow!" and Walker replied, "I don't want to go to work tomorrow either!" I think he meant he didn't want Conor to go, but it was funny the way he said it! I am so thankful for such a precious family!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all of you!





1 comment:

Cotters R Us said...

Great pictures! It is good to see your beautiful smile. Miss ya!
Juli